Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Warrior King Society

I recently joined the Warrior King Society. I was more interested in his ideas about business and basically having the freedom to live anywhere in the world, and at the same time, make a lot of money passively. At $100 per month, I was skeptical, but after I signed up and received the first newsletter, I was sold! I wanted to join a group where I can network wth other like minded individuals on finance and personal freedom.

Imagine yourself living anywhere you want in the world and having enough income generated so that you don't work. You can do pickup all day or whatever you'd like to do with your free time. Wouldn't that be awesome? So check it out if you guys are interested. The link is below.

Captain Jack's Warrior King Society

No comments: